AZ Youth Football Combine, speed, skills, & agility camp!
*The event has already taken place on this date: Sun, 01/26/2020
January 26th at Arcadia High School in Phoenix, Arizona the AZ Youth Football Combine holds one of the top offseason training camps in the country. This event is for atheletes ages 5-17 and provides offseason testing, skills training, and a fun statewide competition. Players must register to guarantee a spot at this combine, speed, skills & agility camp!! This one day exclusive event limited to 100 participants and we do sell out! We typically only hold one championship style combine showcase in Phoenix per season so if you are planning to attend don’t wait to register.
Click the link below for more details
January 26th at Arcadia High School in Phoenix, Arizona
10:00am to 2:30pm registration 9:30
- Laser timed 40-yard dash professionally video recorded
- Player profile pictures & results on website
- Interviews & 40 yard dash videos on website
- Coaching tips techniques and advice from former collegiate and NFL players
- Position-based skill training, speed, & agility work
- Height, weight, and wingspan measurements on player profile
- Timed 20-yard shuttle 2 attempts
- Standing vertical jump 2 attempts
- Medicine ball toss 2 attempts
- Broad jump 2 attempts
- 40-yard dash 2 attempts
- Track growth and development year after year capture memories that will last a lifetime!
- Gain valuable combine experience and see where you stand!
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.