Desert Botanical Garden Reopening
*The event has already taken place on this date: Mon, 07/06/2020
In addition to limiting occupancy, the Garden is also announcing several precautions it is taking to ensure the safety of visitors and staff.
• Those who are not feeling well or have been in contact with someone ill are asked to please stay home. The Garden is happy to make accommodations to reservations—guests who need to adjust their reservations can call 480.941.1225 daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• A one-way entry and exit route is being implemented.
• Face coverings are required d for everyone over the age of 2. Garden staff will be wearing face coverings when interacting with guests.
• Hand sanitizer stations have been strategically placed throughout the Garden.
• Guests can expect enhanced cleaning of restrooms and high-touch surfaces.
• Some trails, exhibits and building closures where social distancing cannot be easily practiced are still in place, including Cocoon, Cactus Clubhouse, the Library and Ottosen Gallery. Docent stations and all tours have been suspended at this time.
• Guests are encouraged to bring their own water bottles—several touchless water filling stations will be available.
• Guests are encouraged to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet from visitors not in their party.
• Please arrive on time. Late arrivals will only be accommodated if occupancy permits.
The Garden Shop and Patio Café will be open, but Gertrude’s will remain closed at this time. The Garden will update dbg.org and all its social channels at @dbgphx with the latest information as necessary.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.