FALL YOUTH SPORTS SEASON
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately. If you have a question about the activity itself, please contact the organization administrator listed below.
As a member, you get priority access to our programs and promotions. Check out what makes us different below, and register for a program near you!
What Makes Us Different?
- Age-Appropriate Instruction: our youth sports programs are structured by age group and we support our volunteer coaches with practice plans and guidelines that have been designed for the physical and mental development of each age group.
- Sportsmanship: we focus on developing character by teaching sportsmanship values at every game. Players are taught sportsmanship values every week, and a medal is awarded to the player who practices that sportsmanship value during the game.
- Convenient Once-A-Week Programs: youth sports should be fun for the players and their families. This includes holding practice on the same day right before the game, so your family is able to have a balanced lifestyle outside of sports.
- The Parental Pledge: unlike most youth sports programs, i9 Sports encourages positivity on the sidelines. Parents sign our Parental Pledge as a promise to encourage all athletes and refrain from using any negative or derogatory language on the sidelines. This helps keep the pressure off youth athletes to perform, and focus more on having fun.
- Safety-First Policies: our youth sports leagues are non-contact, and every sport follows our “When in Doubt, Sit It Out” concussion policy.
Register For Our Current Programs:
Here are a few of the upcoming programs near you.
WINTER LEAGUES available Saturday and Sunday <--- Starting in January 6th and 7th at Thunderbird Park and Cochise Elementary
2023 Fall Basketball League at Biltmore Preparatory Academy
4601 N. 34th St Phoenix AZ 85018
Ages 4 - 13
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.